Re: Any amorphophallus guys going to the IAS show? This

  • Subject: Re: Any amorphophallus guys going to the IAS show? This
  • From: "mossytrail" <mossytrail@hctc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:59:45 -0800

Well!  This just goes to show the differences in perspective
here!  You say most people are interested in aroids other
than Amorphs; whereas I keep thinking there are
disproportionately many Amorph posts on Aroid-L.  Don't
worry, I'm sure you'll find your Amorph people.

Now the ones you almost never see mentioned are
Dieffenbachias, Aglaonemas, and the like.

Looks like onace again I will not be able to make it.  So
much going on, as always.

Jason Hernandez
Naturalist-at-Large