Re: Rhaphidophora in Peninsular Malaysia & Singapore

  • Subject: Re: Rhaphidophora in Peninsular Malaysia & Singapore
  • From: "Marcus Nadruz" <mnadruz@jbrj.gov.br>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:51:58 -0300

Thanks Peter,
will be very useful for me. I am doing an inventory of Araceae Botanical Garden, I'll certainly need your help in identifying Rhaphidophora.

Best wishes.

> Dear All,
> The first of my Rhaphidophora papers. It is a bit long in the tooth these days, but still reasonably useful.
> Pete

Marcus A. Nadruz Coelho
Pesquisador Titular III
Diretoria de Pesquisas
Instituto de Pesquisas Jardim Botanico do Rio de
21 32042144

Aroid-L mailing list