Exotic Rainforest thank you!

I wanted to thank all of you for visiting my Exotic Rainforest website over the past few years.  The site went on-line on December 6, 2005 and sometime during the week of Sept. 13, 2009 will record the 1,000,000th hit.  I've placed a running counter at the top of the homepage so I can see when the millionth hit happens but just in case you're curious you can see it here:

http://www.exoticrainforest.com/

The Exotic Rainforest is a non-commercial site and we offer nothing for sale so I'm personally very surprised at how many folks have taken the time to visit.  Over 400,000 of the total hits have happened in the last 12 months and I have a sneaking suspicion this will happen while we are at the International Aroid Society show in Miami on either Saturday or Sunday of this week.

I hope to see you there and thanks for making this happen!

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

begin:vcard
fn:Steve  Lucas