  • From: "E.Vincent Morano" <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:54:32 -0700 (PDT)

The reason I ask if because I do not believe I can provide the proper conditions for them. They are sure to die here. While my green house wont freeze during the winter, that is ALL it will be doing "not freezing" I cannot afford to heat it. Perhaps refrigerating them would work?

I refuse to
participate in the in the recession.