Re: counter

I saw it last night.

Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:23:01 -0500
From: Steve@ExoticRainforest.com
To: lbmkjm@yahoo.com; aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject: [Aroid-l] counter

Will you guys all check the homepage of my website and tell me if you do or do not see the counter at the top of the screen.  I can see it on either my desktop or my laptop but some people are telling me there is nothing there.  It should say "Since the ExoticRainforest went online the total number of pages viewed has been:" and then the latest count.

Aroid-L mailing list