IAS West Coast Show and Sale

  • Subject: IAS West Coast Show and Sale
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:09:59 -0700

Howdy, All!

The second meeting of the West Coast Chapter of the International Aroid Society will be held on Sunday, 18 October 2009, from Noon ‘til 4:00 PM.  All the details are available here: http://www.aroid.org/westcoast/

The meeting is FREE to all!! Our venue for this meeting will be the University of California, Davis Botanical Conservatory http://greenhouse.ucdavis.edu/conservatory/ where we will have a tour of the collections, by plant guy, Ernesto Sandoval.

We will have a aroid sale and we encourage any plant donations (all proceeds to support the UCD Botanical Conservatory as a thank you for hosting us). There will be presentations on aroids (details on the website). We encourage anyone and everyone who is interested in aroids to come and enjoy the collections, the talks, the company, and hopefully come away with a neat new plant or two.

On the West Coast Chapter page of the IAS website http://www.aroid.org/westcoast/ is a flyer that can be downloaded. It would be great if local aroid folks here in California could print off copies and post them at their local nurseries, gardening shops, florists, and college botany and horticultural departments. The more we spread the word, the better the turn out! Thanks for the help!

Questions? Comments?

We hope to see you all there!

Christopher Rogers

Albert Huntington

Paul Licht

Dan Levin

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

Endangered Species

Ecological Studies

Bioassessment

Invasive Species

Plankton

Phycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ VANCOUVER

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM