Re: 2009 IAS Show Best in Show plant......Philodendron 'Maharalika'

  • Subject: Re: 2009 IAS Show Best in Show plant......Philodendron 'Maharalika'
  • From: Sheldon Hatheway <sfhatheway@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

I third your admiration for this absolutely GORGEOUS philodendron.  Congratulations, LariAnn!!!!

Now for the question everyone wants to ask . . . when is it going to be available on the market so we can all drool on the actual plant instead of our keyboards??  Not too many years, I hope.

Sheldon Hatheway