Re: Cold Tolerant Amporhs

  • Subject: Re: Cold Tolerant Amporhs
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:09:33 +0200

It looks rather like A. konjac with a dark petiole. I have never tried to
leave Amo's tubers in the ground,
but people say that konjac can survive in zone 6 (I also live in Z6).
I had no luck with Typhonium venosum reading that it can be hardy in Z6 I
left all my (about 20) tubers in the ground one year, but the following
winter was very cold with night temperatures -20*C/-2*F and I lost them all.