Hi guys

How is everyone today?
I haven't gotten any requests for the "birthday list" - so I'm wondering if this got out there, or should I re-send the invite? Basically, I've volunteered to take on my idea of compiling a list of everybody's birthdays, so that we can all (voluntarily - no obligations) mail each other birthday presents of plants/seeds/books - and if it's easier, or if you're private, I'm happy to handle the shipping end of things. Feel free to email me direct.
I am driving down to Florida, from Massachusetts, and was wondering if anybody on the route would need anything transported, or delivered? I'd be happy to pick it up and drop it off. All I ask is chipping in for gas. I am leaving on or about Sept. 12.
Lastly, I wondered if any of you, either on the way, or already in Florida, has stuff to sell? I figure I might as well make the most of the trip, and pick up some cool plants. I'd love to also hear about any "must see" or "must go to" places, including parks, botanical gardens, sights, nurseries, greenhouses, you name it.
This is a business trip for me, but in this business, it's also pleasure, so bring it on!
I never leave without filling my Jeep Cherokee to the roof, with plants, so let me know what you have :)
Have a great day everyone,
Aroid-L mailing list