Re: Dracunculus and Dracunculus

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Dracunculus and Dracunculus

Yes it is admissible apparently – I found this to be the case when a search for images in the genus Drymonia(Gesneriaceae) also started turning up numerous images of moths, genus – Drymonia.
I’ve come across other examples as well, but this is the only one coming to mind right now. Happy Labor Day.