Re: Why is Monstera deliciosa to be kept in the adult form inpot culture?

  • Subject: Re: Why is Monstera deliciosa to be kept in the adult form inpot culture?
  • From: Ferenc Lengyel <feri.lengyel@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:28:44 +0200

Dear Denis,
Thank you for the answer. Really interesting point to consider (I mean the second paragraph of your letter). I was speculating myself too, weather the M. deliciosa plants offered here in Europe are all the offspring of a selected strain... Maybe someone can tell me how the wild plants of this species behave...
Ferenc