Re: [SPAM] Tissue Culture ? Can common folk do it?

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Tissue Culture ? Can common folk do it?
  • From: ekng532 <ekng532@f2s.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:01:33 +0100

On 09/09/2010 22:54, santoury@aol.com wrote:
I'm sure this has been answered before, but nothing on the internet shows any "common folk" doing tissue culture work to propagate their own plants. I'd love to do it, if possible. Granted, my facilities are not "scientific." But, boy, if I could grow plants from pieces of leaves - I'd sure love to.
I'd love to hear about any experience you may have had with this endeavor.
Thanks! Jude

Just google 'home tissue culture' - google says seven million hits! The first few look useful, then I stopped looking.

Aroid-L mailing list