Re: New Website

  • Subject: Re: New Website
  • From: Christopher Rogers <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:58:54 -0500

Up from the ashes!

Very nice, Enid!! It looks great. I am looking forward to seeing the complete site.

Happy days,
Christopher

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Enid <enigo@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Hi everyone,
In light of our recent loss of our web address, we have built a new site. It is still under construction, but I'd certainly welcome any constructive criticism. Things maybe you think we should add?
It should be finished completely very soon along with a online selection of things available.
Thanks,
Enid
NSE Tropicals

--
D. Christopher Rogers

Associate Editor, Journal of Crustacean Biology

Vice President, Southwest Association of Freshwater Invertebrate Taxonomists SAFIT.ORG