IAS Banquet Reservations

  • Subject: IAS Banquet Reservations
  • From: Albert Huntington <balberth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 07:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

  Just a note:  if you're planning to come to the banquet this year, *please* make your reservations, or at least e-mail me privately and let me know you'll pay at the show.  I know in the past we've had some flexibility, but it seems like *everyone* assumes they'll just get signed up automatically or at the show, and that's not the way it works.

  Reservations can be made through paypal directly at: http://www.aroid.org/show/banquet_info_2011.php

  And remember - Peter Boyce will be speaking this year.  For those who have not met him, he's a very engaging speaker and active researcher well worth your time to see ... and we've been trying for several years to arrange for him to join us.  He doesn't come to the US very often, so do not miss this opportunity to meet him!

  Technically, reservations are due September 10th, but please don't wait until the last minute.

--Albert