Re: Flora of Thailand Araceae (and Acoraceae) published

  • Subject: Re: Flora of Thailand Araceae (and Acoraceae) published
  • From: Albert Huntington <amasakih@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:04:44 -0700

Folks,

  Just wanted to note, for those who don't want to bother sending money overseas, that I now have three copies of this book available for shipment in the USA only.  The cost remains $140, priority shipping included.  Please e-mail me privately if you are interested - if there is demand beyond the current supply, I'd be happy to facilitate a group order.

--Albert