Miami Show and Banquet Reservations

  • Subject: Miami Show and Banquet Reservations
  • From: Albert Huntington <amasakih@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:08:17 -0700

Folks,

  Just a reminder that if you're planning to attend the banquet dinner at the IAS Show and Sale in Miami, the September 8th deadline for reservations is rapidly approaching.

  It's going to be a good one, with Philodendron spiritus-sancti definitely making an appearance at the auction, and what I am sure will be an excellent slideshow by Ivan Portilla from Ecuagenera.  David Scherberich and Geneviève Ferry will be flying in from France to give afternoon talks about horticulture, and we will also be releasing new t-shirts and a new poster.

  If you have not already, please make your reservations now at http://www.aroid.org/show/banquet_info_2012.php or at the very least, e-mail me privately and let me know you'll paying at the show.

  Full show information is always available at http://www.aroid.org/show/

Hope to see you all there,
--Albert