Dieffenbachia pollination - new file

  • Subject: Dieffenbachia pollination - new file
  • From: MARC GIBERNAU <gibernau@univ-corse.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 08:28:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everyone,

I hope that all is fine for you.

In my paper on Dieffenbachia pollination in 2 species from French Guiana, a few errors were present beside the Chinese typography!!!! In particular, one column was missing in the tables!

Albert has done a great job in correcting the manuscript. The new version has been uploaded and is now available online.

I wish to the person present at the IAS Sale & Show a great time!

All the best,

Marc

Projet Ressources Naturelles

SPE - UMR CNRS 6134