Jonathan's survey-a final note

Again I want to thank all those who responded to my survey over the
course of the summer.  For those who have been waiting for a
rainy day to fill it out, I sure hope that it rains soon!  Bonnie and=
moved this summer, so working with the results got put on
hold for a little bit, but I plan on writing it all up this fall.
So, if you=D5re still holding onto a survey, please fill it out and g=
et
it back to me via the mail.  Or, if it is easier for you, just email
me some of your ideas following the general headings on the=20
form.  Again, thanks for your willingness to participate, and
for all your informational offerings.
- Jonathan Ertelt=09=09erteltjb@ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu