deaths to be replaced

Aroidellers,

Upon screening the Amorph research collection several times, I have come
to the conclusion that two species have been lost. It concerns Am.
curvistylis and Am. salmoneus. A few years ago and possibly more
recently, several of you have gotten material of those species. I hope I
may now rely on you for helping me to replace these losses here. Am.
curvistylis makes offsets easily and salmoneus splits its tuber easily
when a little older.

Who has some spare material of these to replant in the research
collection? Thanks already!

Cheers,
Wilbert