Re: Hortus Third

Dear Marge and all,
   Not only did I manage to buy my FIRST horticultural book....YEA!,  but
there are more copies at the B and N where I got mine, and I found another in
Arkansaw.  The ISBN number for the soft set is: 0760705186.  The Hard copy
ISBN number is:  002 5054708.  The stores I found that had the soft copies in
stock are:  Stockton, CA. B&N, Teli: 209-472-7495.  This store still had 3
copies left for $38.98 + tax and shipping each.  The other B & N is the
Little Rock, Arkansaw store, Teli number  501-954-7646 for the same price!  I
don't know how many copies they had in the store.  I managed to secure mine
on the 19th, so I know they still have some in.

So everyone stand in front of either of these stores and say 'OPEN, OPEN,
OPEN', in the morning early......before they open!

Hurry!!
I hope this helps,
Sue Zunino