Seeds of A. titanum and possible propagation

Dear Aroiders,

as growing season is coming to its end this year I checked my plant
material which I would like to trade this year.

Here is what I can offer:
Amorphophallus rivieri var. konjac - 1 year old  rhizome tubers
Amorphophallus titanum - seeds (from this fall)
Arum maculatum var. imaculatum - adult  tubers, flowered this year
Calla palustris - seeds (from this fall)
Dracunculus vulgaris - adult corms, flowered this year
[and probably  Dracunculus canariense - 2 year old corms]

Material will be available by the end of October. By the experiences
I made last year there shoud not be any problem in exportation of
these plants to the US.
If anyone of you should be interested, please contact me at:
malkmus@verwaltung.uni-mainz.de

I am specially interested in:
Amorphophallus spec.
(except bulbiferum, konjac, maximus, muelleri, titanum)

Arisaema spec.
(except triphyllum, dracontium, candidum)

Arum spec.
(except  maculatum, elongatum, italicum)

Biarum, Dracontium, Pseudodracontium and probably others as well.

To make another contribution to this discussion list, following an
expericence I made with a possible new (?) propagation method of
Amorphophallus titanum:
In October last year I made two rectangular cuts of about 1cm each in
the center of one corm of A. titanum (which was about 10 cm in
diameter). I left it for two weeks at the air to let dry wounds a
little bit and hence replanted the corm. In late May this year the
plant showed first signs of new life, trying to produce "some kind of
leaves" (which were at that point rather "miscreated"), yet in
the course of this summer three healthy leaves were produced, each
coming out of a different part from the top of the corm. When I
removed the earth this month three independent "corms" could be seen,
each of them already about 2 cm in diameter,  which should lead into
three separate plants at the end of its current growing period.
My question to you  is: does anyone has made a similar experience (by
cutting or accidentally hurting corms) ?
Maybe this could be a safe and easy method to propagate this specie.
Couldn't it be ? I didn't want to risk all of my plants, so I tried
it on only one of them ... and until now I used this method only to
propagate several taxa of some genus of Hyacinthaceae. Please let me
know you annotations or experiences.

Best wishes

Bjorn Malkmus
International Relations Office