Re: Anthurium pollination

As for pollination of my Anthuriums, I use the original method. I wait till 4-5
days have passed for the new bloom, watch all the flies and other nasty insects
attack the plant, then some weeks later I have nice plump seeds. Last year, I
placed the ripening seed stalk into a loosely fitted plastic baggie only to
have a raccoon tear it apart. The resulting mess fell into the pot and several
seeds germinated and I now have several small starters.

Beginners luck.

Tim McNinch