Pinellia tripartita 'Harold Epstein'

Dear All;
	I recently obtained a plant labelled Pinellia tripartita 'Harold
Epstein' along with some description of special features. I had never heard
of this one before. Anyone have any idea of this cv "Harold Epstein' ?

	ps It looks like typical P. tripartitia

	Thanks	Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL: jim-jim@swbell.net
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -  Winter low  -10 degrees  F    Summer high +100 degrees F