Re: PLANTING SOIL

I HAVE MADE AN AREA ON THE ISLAND OF PALM BEACH FOR A RAIN FOREST.  MOST OF
THE AREA IS BERMS UP FROM ONE FOOT TO 10 FEET HIGH.  THE BASE IS MOSTLY MUCK
FILL FROM EXCAVATION WITH TOPSOIL ON TOP 6" .  A LOT OF ORGANIC MATERIAL HAS
BEEN ADDED AS WELL.  ALL THE CUTTINGS FORM THE 7 ACRES OF PROPERTY IS
RECYCLED AND NATURALLY COMPOSTED.  THE RAIN FOREST AREA IS APPROXIMATELY 2
ACRES.  THE ENTIRE AREA IS IRRIGATED AS WELL.  I HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH
MOST PHILOS. ALOCASIAS, COLOCASIAS BUT I WANT BETTER SUCCESS.
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY