RE: deer resistant plants

Cindy:

In our gated  Manhattan garden our  problem is  mostly cats and rats (
sometimes larger than the cats!) Fortunately the cats manage to keep the rat
population down in most cases. The last deer I saw in these parts was
strapped to the hood of a cop's car last fall.  However, we still asked him
if it took him 41 shots and if the buck was in a doorway vestibule. He asked
us if we wanted any live deer in our vegetable gardens.He's a neighbor and a
good guy ( even helped us give out rose plants last year at our Citywide
Summer Solstice Celebration  ( see our website at
http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org.)  Another story of peaceful
co-existence that never gets in the papers...

Anyway, here are some links:

http://quietcorner.com/deerest.html

http://www.deerxlandscape.com/

http://www.slugsandsalal.com/techniques/deer.html

Check the on line catalog below for the book "Gardening in Deer Country" by
Vincent Drzewucki, which retails for about $9.95.

http://www.bricktowerpress.com/

I don't know the chemical breakdown of this company's products so I'm not
sure if they're appropriate for organic gardeners:
http://www.bobbex.com/home.htm

Good Luck!

Tell us how it worked out!

Adam