RE: Japanese Privets

David:

	I assume you are researching Andromeda Pieris Japonica ( aka
Japanese Andromeda). If I haven't made an ass out of you and me ( an old
joke, sorry...) these links may help you the answer you need:

	http://ag.arizona.edu/maricopa/garden/html ;
http://ag.arizona.edu/hypermail/arid_gardener/4414.html

	A good source for community gardening and technical assistance in
your area is:

	http://ag.arizona.edu/maricopa/garden/html/comunity/comunity.htm

	Just click on the Index button for Tech and Educational Assistance.

	Good luck, tell us how it worked out,

	Adam Honigman