FW: Gun control is good for urban community gardening

Friends:

A young person who volunteers in our community garden was hit  yesterday by
a stray bullet meant for someone else.
Fortunately, he was  not critically injured and is expected to come home
from the hospital soon. An inch or so to the left or right would have been
another story...
As lead is not good for the soil (or for gardeners) I hope that you'll see
the relevance in the attached.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman