RE: stating gardens

Please check out this "Starting a Community Garden" link on the American
Community Gardening Website:

The Boston based "Garden Futures" group are a truly wonderful resource for
all community gardeners in the North East ( and the rest of the country)

Once you are established, please consider joining the American Community
Gardening Association.  For 25 bucks a year you instantly become part of an
international organization (we have Canadians, Japanese and a coupla
European members) of community gardeners.   Check out this link for all the
goodies you can get as a member:
There are, of course, karmic benefits to ACGA membership as well.
Let us know how you progresss,
Adam Honigman