New online library

FYI, I've just started a Small Farms Library at our site, still
small, but it'll grow. So far it contains J.I. Rodale's "Pay Dirt",
George Sheffield Oliver's "Friend Earthworm" (excellent!), the
Cheshire Medical Testament, which was a milestone in the development
of organics, a lost treasure, plus associated papers, and some other
good stuff, all full-text online. It's here:

City farms - http://journeytoforever.org/cityfarm.html
Organic gardening - http://journeytoforever.org/garden.html
Composting - http://journeytoforever.org/compost.html
Small farms - http://journeytoforever.org/farm.html