RE: Re: gandules, ajies and Jose

  • To: jackh@knoxparks.org
  • Subject: RE: [cg] Re: gandules, ajies and Jose
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:36:29 -0400
Title: RE: [cg] Re: gandules, ajies and Jose
Jack,

Jose says that if you have questions about when to pick your gandules, you should e-mail him. We pick green ones like other beans, when the pods feel full.

Libby

PS Have you heard that Southwark/Queen Village Garden is celebrating its 25th year? We will be having a giant celebration to which we ought to invite at least some ACGA types since we got excellent support from the organization when we were working on acquisition. Haven't quite decided when it's to be. But soon.
--
                             Philadelphia, PA

                       USDA zone 7A    Sunset zone 32