RE: Volunteer Garden?

Beer and pizza works here in NYC.

And cute volunteer coodinators in cut-offs...

" Honey, I'm working in that hunger garden this afternoon, remember that
resolution to do give back to the community  and not be so selfish? OK, I
promise not to over do it."

Right.

Strong backs are often attached to weak minds and questionable motivations.

Use them.

Adam