Dear Frances,

The Nicaragua Network is doing a project with a group called Sustainable
Harvest that is almost identical to your work.  Our local contact is Leonel
Luna who works with FUNDECANIC.  His phone is 833-0337 and email is
csinic@ibw.com.ni.  We're going to be in Bluefields June 12 - July 3 working
with them.  So you should come meet us.  I don't know where you're located.
We may be able to set a brigade up with you guys in the future.  Who knows?
Tell me more about your project.  Peace, Morgan