From: community_garden-admin@mallorn.com
[mailto:community_garden-admin@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Honigman, Adam
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 4:17 PM
To: 'Naturaedu@aol.com'; community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: RE: [cg] re: community and botanical gardens

Cheryl, Kyla,

Sometimes it all comes together like in Montreal where the mayor, Pierre
Bourque was their  parks boss, as mayor helped build the biodome, added
funding to the botanical gardens and is a champion of greening and community
gardening. I believe there is a children's garden/community garden on the
site of the Montreal Jardin Botanique.

Again, what can I say? Community gardening is 50% gardening and 100%