Monographs, electronic versions?

  • Subject: [cg] Monographs, electronic versions?
  • From: "Sadler, Sally-Anne" <Sally-Anne.Sadler@METROKC.GOV>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:50:47 -0700

Title: Monographs, electronic versions?

Anyone have electronic version of the Monographs?

from Adam's email:
ACGA monograph
"National Community Garden Survey"
published in June 1998. The research was done by Suzanne Monroe-Santos for
her masters thesis at U.C. Davis. This
was an update of a similar survey "Findings from the National Community
Garden Survey" also published as a
monograph by ACGA, in June 1992 by Andy Stone of TPL. Suzanne also wrote an
article in the 1998 Community
Greening Review, p.12 titled "Recent National Survey Shows Status of
Community Gardens in the U.S."
She found 6018 community gardens reported by 38 cities.
Atlanta figures were not reported in either survey.
I have lost contact with Suzanne but I guess her thesis would be on file at
U.C. Davis.