Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #687 - 2 msgs

  • Subject: [cg] Re: community_garden digest, Vol 1 #687 - 2 msgs
  • From: Bagelhole1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:13:33 EDT

Hi everyone,
    In San Francisco, there is a woman named Katherine Sneed (associated with
the SF Sheriff dept. who has received alot of attention for her extremely
successfull gardening program for the inmates of the San Bruno facility. I
tried to get a hold of her, but the line is eternally busy (650-266-9513). I
even agreed to pay 95 cents for the operator to call me when its clear, but
still I have heard nothing. But if I were you I would get in touch with her,
since she has been so successful for maybe 10 years now.

Also, I recommend highly, setting up a "vertical aquaponics" (greenhouse over
a fish farm), which you can learn about at my site listed below. It is a
cutting edge way to grow food. We would be happy to advise you if you need it.
Kind Regards,
Tom Osher
www.bagelhole.org

In a message dated 4/30/01 10:01:30 AM, community_garden-admin@mallorn.com