Community Garden in Hailey, Idaho

  • Subject: [cg] Community Garden in Hailey, Idaho
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:17:48 -0400

Please reply to Anjie at  asaunders@cox-internet.com; asaunders@bccsg.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Anjie Saunders [mailto:asaunders@cox-internet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 12:31 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: Community Garden in Hailey, Idaho

I am looking for resources that are relevant to our area.  We live in
Hailey, Idaho (population 6,000) in a new development about a mile from the
town center.  By Hailey standards, we live in the suburbs.  The homes are
built on quarter-acre lots around a large, nondescript park, where we are
considering a community garden.  Most of the resources on community gardens
are for urban gardens.  Do you have any suggestions for resources better
suited to our area?

Anjie Saunders
Executive Director
Citizens for Smart Growth