  • Subject: [cg] Re:postings
  • From: Nan McKay <nan@toad.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:35:23 -0400

ACGA listserv:

I try and collect postings for my web site that deal with special
populations and plants ( HT, urban hort, community gardening etc).
 Please feel free to email internships and postings that are people and
plant related, not just HT!   Most HT internships run May-November.
 Most are filled, but some others could be looking.  Internships are on
the bottom of the Education Page. I have listed postings as they come
in, on the employment page.

Nan McKay, HTT
Baltimore, MD