NYC Community Garden Tours. . .

Adam wrote:

> >Due to a puzzling decision by the ACGA's NYC organizing committee, the
> >Clinton Community Garden has not been included on the itinerary of the NYC
> >ACGA conventions garden tour during the upcoming convention in July.

Hmmm, very puzzling -- one of the MAJOR reasons Frank and I decided to make
the ACGA NYC conference our honeymoon is that we both wanted to see the
Clinton Community Garden!  I think I can speak for many on the listserve
and say that the Clinton Community Garden is both an inspiration and a
motivating factor to help me/us go out there and make our own community
gardens the lifeblood of our own communities the way CCG is in Hell's
Kitchen.

How can we have the ACGA National Conference in NYC and *not* have the
Clinton Community Garden on the garden tour?  Personally, I have learned so
much from this group that I can't imagine not getting to see both the space
itself and getting to meet in person the amazing folks who have managed to
keep this garden going.

What does everyone else think?

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of