Research and Evaluation Roundtable

  • Subject: [cg] Research and Evaluation Roundtable
  • From: "Ed Byrnes" <Ed.Byrnes@socwk.utah.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:11:01 -0600

Hi All,
For those interested in participating in a research and evaluation roundtable discussion I want to suggest a time.  I would like for us to sit down on Friday, July 26th between noon and 1:30.  This would allow time for lunch before the 2:15 workshops while affording us a time to share our ideas, our work, and our thoughts about the future contributions that the research community can make.  Please let me know how this proposed time works for those of you who are interested.
Ed Byrnes