Fairbanks, Alaska

  • Subject: [cg] Fairbanks, Alaska
  • From: Wintergarden wintergarden@gci.net
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 09:27:52 -0900

We are still looking for a volunteer garden host for our community garden on the edge of the wilderness.  If you would like to escape the big city and have a self contained motorhome or trailer, we have free parking space and electricity inside a fenced three acre community garden.  The garden is in a residential area just 1/2 mile from downtown, 1/2 mile from groceries and shopping and 1/2 mile from the edge of the Alaskan wilderness.  Only responsibility is to maintain a visible presence at the garden. You can read more about us at http://home.gci.net/~fairbankscommunitygarden Wendy.