Re: great site - Reciprocal Links

  • Subject: Re: [cg] great site - Reciprocal Links
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:49:58 EDT

This would be a great link - even better if  "Path to Freedom"  had a
reciprocal link on their site that read: Community gardens and neighborhood
greening:  <A HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/";>American Community
Gardening Association</A> .

However you think we should do this...

Thanking you in advance,
Adam Honigman

<< ubj:  [cg] great site
 Date:  4/12/03 11:50:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  laura@foodshare.net (Laura Berman)
 Sender:    community_garden-admin@mallorn.com
 To:    jimcall@mail.casagarden.com, community_garden@mallorn.com (ACGA
 Thanks for the scoop on a great website:
 It has an amazing variety of interesting & useful info. I especially liked
 "How to make seed balls".
 I think we should have a link to it on our Links page--what do you say?
 Happy spring,
 Laura Berman
 Community Agriculture Coordinator
 FoodShare Toronto