Free G.B. Shaw if you're in town and act fast...

  • Subject: [cg] Free G.B. Shaw if you're in town and act fast...
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:42:53 EDT

Rosmary Hay is an fine English stage director who often runs lines with
actors at the Clinton Community Garden. An unpretentious,  very nice lady,
"Rosey" is a great friend of our garden and one of the great, unsung,
theatrical heroes of our city; her work in classic theater with TV- raised
American actors is often miraculous.

 George Bernard Shaw is not everyone's cup of tea (though mine.)  However,
the price is right, and reservations  (which go like hotcakes) are on a first
come, first served basis.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

Hello everyone -

I do apologise for the mass email but wanted to let you all know that Wilde's
 AN IDEAL HUSBAND which I directed will be at NYU's Graduate Acting program -
opens on the 29th April.  Dates as follows:

Tues 29 April      8pm
Thurs 1 May        8pm
Sat  3 May          8pm
Wed 7 May         8pm
Fri  9 May           8pm
Sun 11 May        8pm

Performances at Shubert Theatre, 721 Broadway, 5th floor
This is FREE!  Reservations suggested: 212/998-1921

hope you can make it.