We need help with our National Youth Service Day Project(Atlanta, GA)

  • Subject: [cg] We need help with our National Youth Service Day Project(Atlanta, GA)
  • From: "Shekema S. Tinch" s_tinch@rachelsdaughters.org
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

Are there any Master Gardeners or avid volunteers in the Metro Atlanta, GA area who would be willing to help Rachel's Daughters, Inc. with our National Youth Service Day project?  The date of the project is Saturday, April 16th and the location is Hapeville, GA.  We are turning our secondary parking area into a community garden that will supplement our food pantry.  This area is mostly gravel and grass and we have no clue how to convert it.  Hands on Atlanta has picked up our project and we are also a member agency of the Atlanta Community ToolBank which will supply all the necessary tools.  There will be approx. 25 volunteers present at the event.
If you are willing to donate or help, even if it's just to provide advice and gardening tips, please contact our office at 404-761-7708.  Rachel's Daughters, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.  For more information on Rachel's Daughters, Inc. and who we serve and what we do, please visit our website at www.rachelsdaughters.org.   Thank you in advance.
In Service,
Shekema S. Tinch
Executive Director

Shekema S. Tinch, Executive Director

Rachel's Daughters, Inc. ~A New Generation of Leaders and Teachers ~

Donate to become a community partner or sponsor today!

(Mailing Address)
595 Piedmont Avenue NE, Suite 320-303
Atlanta, GA 30308
404.806.9234, ext.101