Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:34:19 -0400
From: Noreen Warnock <noreen.warnock@gmail.com>
To: "community_garden@mallorn.com" <community_garden@mallorn.com>
Subject: [cg] crop rotation

Dear Friends,
 Should gardeners who have small field-style plots -- 10 x 10, 10 x 20,
20 x
30, etc.-- rotate crops each year? Some in our community of gardeners
"yes" and others "no". Is there a general guideline someone can point me
regarding this issue?
  Your help with this is appreciated.

Noreen Warnock

Noreen Warnock