Fwd: Spring Clean Up Day at Clinton Community Garden - thisSaturday 9:30am - 3pm

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Spring Clean Up Day at Clinton Community Garden - thisSaturday 9:30am - 3pm
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:58:10 -0400

 This is for cg newbies who don't know how to send out an all point bulletin for strong backs, asap, to their garden crew.
This went out to all of our gardeners, volunteers and people with strong backs.
 FYI - All of our coordinators, as the author of this note is, steering committee members, everyone involved with the Clinton Community Garden is an unpaid volunteer.
Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden