Peace Corps

  • Subject: [cg] Peace Corps
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:46:19 -0700 (PDT)

Adam writes:

> Remember the Peace Corps? When Americans were
> known for exports  of  non-military technical

Right on, brother!

Don Boekelheide
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Agriculture Education,
Woame, Togo, West Africa (1980-1984)

(Off topic PS- Togo and her noble neighbor Ghana (I
was right on the Ghana border with the Ewe people, who
live in both countries) are both in this year's World
Cup in Germany! The kids in the schools where I taught
were super soccer players - and pretty fair gardeners,