Mosquito Control

  • Subject: [cg] Mosquito Control
  • From: Deana Demichelis earthscout5@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

  Reston Association gives me the BT units for the open watering troughs for our garden.  They seem to help, although I don't know of any ubiquitous organic method that is 100% effective.  There are a lot of good suggestions and maybe a multi-pronged approach would be the best approach. - Deana

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2"/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.