Liability for Common Garden Equipment

  • Subject: [cg] Liability for Common Garden Equipment
  • From: "Eric Schultz" commgardcoor@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:56:47 -0500

My community garden wants to allow selected members to use a commonly owned
tiller. We are worried though about the issue of liability. Does anyone have
any sort of agreement between a member and the garden that they use in their
own garden for dealing with liability of common garden equipment? Thanks a
lot

Eric Schultz
Community Garden Coordinator

Kenosha County UW-Extension
262-857-1947 or commgardcoor@co.kenosha.wi.us
Because e-mail on your cell phone should be easy:  Try Windows Live Mail for
Mobile beta
http://www2.imagine-msn.com/minisites/mail/Default.aspx?locale=en-us