Re: The Healing Gardens of New York

  • Subject: Re: [cg] The Healing Gardens of New York
  • From: Alexandra Isles isles@mindspring.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:09:29 -0400

Hello
I've just finished a documentary about New York gardens (and gardeners) that have transformed lives and communities. It will be on WNET later this summer, but I'm reaching out to you now because the Two Boots Pioneer Theatre in the East Village will be showing it on June 20 at 7PM (I hope you will all come and bring friends) and we thought it would be fun to link up with a nearby garden for a post-screening reception.
FYI The film opens with the Earth Celebrations pageant and the last thing you see is the Liz Christy as it used to be.
Let me know your thoughts
thanks
Alexandra