Food travels

  • Subject: [cg] Food travels
  • From: "Ken Hargesheimer" minifarms@gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:48:22 -0500

I am on a listserve out of India and this was posted.  Ken Hargesheimer

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:47:13 +0530

   From: "Kisan Mehta" <kisansbc@vsnl.com

Subject: Fw: Eating (up) the World - DW

 Dear Colleagues,

 Here is an eye opener!  How food travels from growing countries to
consumers in rich countries at a risk of death and starvation to the
poor in growing countries. Best wishes.

Kisan Mehta        Priya Salvi       Rajiv Bhatt

620, Jame Jamshed Road, Dadar East,

Mumbai - 400 014

Tel: 0091 22 24149688